All roads lead to Rome
For a long time my wife Birgit and I have wanted to go to Rome. We share the ambition to visit all capitols of Europe. Within the last few years we have been in Prague, Budapest and Berlin. Not to mention Copenhagen - maybe the most beautiful city of them all.
We started our preparations to search the Internet for a hotel in the centre of Rome. Soon we found Hotel Kennedy. We sent an email to the hotel, and a few days later we received an email, confirming our reservation for 10 days.
If you just want to start reading our diary, just click here
Otherwise you may pick from the list below.
- Arriving to Rome and Hotel Kennedy.
- Colosseum, Forum Romanum, Santa Maria Maggiore, and Pza. del Popolo.
- The Vatican and St. Peter's Basilica (San Pietro).
- Castel Sant'Angelo, Piazza Navona, The Trevi Fountain, and Pantheon.
- Emperial Forums, Capitol, Moses and The Spanish Steps.
- The Sistine Chapel and The Pyramid?
- Napoli, Pompei and Sorrento.
- Villa Borghese Park, Musem of Modern Art and St. Maria del Popolo.
- San Giovanni in Laterano, Terme di Caracalla, Circus Maximus and St. Peter in Chains.